About Dr. Janice
Results that give patients reasons to smile
Dr. Janice Lim graduated dentistry from the University of Western Australia (UWA) Prior to dentistry, she had completed her honours degree in the bachelor of health science where she worked in the area of research. After obtaining her dental degree, Dr. Janice moved to New Zealand where she worked in a rural practice in the town of Dunedin, Otago, before moving back to Singapore to practice.
Dr. Janice practices dentistry with a conservative approach, with a strong emphasis on preventative care. Her special interests are in Prosthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry. Her warm and laid-back nature make a calming environment for anxious patients.
Outside of dentistry, Dr Janice is married to a fellow Kiwi dentist and is a mom to a spoilt bunny and two spoilt Kiwi cats. In her free time, she also loves hiking, cooking and snowboarding.
Qualification & Certificate
• Bachelor of Health Science (Honours), University of Adelaide
• Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Western Australia
• Dental licence (New Zealand Dental council)
• Dental licence (Singapore Dental council)
• Member, New Zealand Dental association (NZDA)
• Member, Singapore Dental association (SDA)