About Dr. Jolene
Dr Jolene is a born and bred Singaporean who completed her Bachelor of Dental Science with Honours in the University of Queensland, Australia. She received various academic awards & worked in multiple private & public health institutions before returning to Singapore to be closer to family.
She treats every patient like how she would care for a family member, always seeking to provide the most pleasant dental experience to all. She finds it particularly rewarding when her patients delight in pain-free treatment or when anxious patients regain their confidence in seeking dental treatment. She is fluent in English and Mandarin, and can also speak basic Hokkien.
Outside of dentistry, she enjoys spending quality time with family and friends, volunteering in church and keeping fit by swimming and rock-climbing.
Qualification & Certificate
• Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours), The University of Queensland, Australia
• Singapore Dental Council registration
• Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency registration
• Member, Singapore Dental Association
• Member, Australian Dental Association (Queensland)
• Australian Society of Periodontology Undergraduate Research Scholarship Award
• Grace College Certificate of Academic Excellence